Our 27th Yachts du Coeur Human Chain will take place Saturday 17th October 2020, in Port Vauban, Antibes , 11:00 am . Please read special annoucement below.
– Exceptionally, due to the restrictions imposed by the AM prefecture due to covid-19, this year the 27th Yachts du Coeur, Yachts with Heart, Yachts del Cuore will be limited to its strict symbolic action of the human chain of solidarity and to the number of 9 participants maximum. Capitainerie Port Vauban, 17th October 2020, 11:00 am. Bookings, distancing, wearing a mask and gloves will be compulsory. Bookings : email@example.com
– Exceptionnellement, due aux restrictions imposées par la préfecture des AM en raison du covid-19, cette année le 27ème Yachts du Coeur, Yachts with Heart, Yachts del Cuore sera limité à sa stricte action symbolique de la chaîne humaine de solidarité et aux nombre de 9 participants au maximum. Capitainerie Port Vauban, 17 Octobre 2020, 11h00. La distanciation, le port du masque et des gants sera obligatoire. Réservations : firstname.lastname@example.org
– Eccezionalmente, a causa delle restrizioni imposte dalla prefettura AM a causa del covid-19, quest’anno il 27 ° Yachts du Coeur, Yachts with Heart, Yachts del Cuore sarà limitato alla sua stretta azione simbolica della catena umana della solidarietà e al numero di Massimo 9 partecipanti. Capitaneria di porto di Port Vauban, 17 ottobre 2020, 11h00. Sarà obbligatorio allontanarsi, indossare maschera e guanti. Prenotazioni: email@example.com
2019 Yachts du Coeur events :
On October 19, 2019, we will celebrate the 26th Yachts du Coeur and the 10th anniversary of the ECOMER Association at Port Vauban d’Antibes
- At the request of the association ECOMER to celebrate its 10th anniversary, in partnership with VAUBAN21, the 26th Yachts du Coeur to the benefit of the Food Bank, the Red Cross and the SNSM, will take place on the Place Saint Jaume, Port Vauban, Antibes, October 19, 2019. open doors to the public from 9:00 to 17:00.
In the program :
– all day, from 10am to 5pm Yacht Hold Sale in partnership with the ISCAV (association of les amodiataires Port Vauban)
– All day long, from 9:00 to 17:00: Exhibitions of 1:40 submarine scale models of the French Navy by the submarine veteran association “the friends of the submarines”,
– all day, from 9:00 to 17:00: Exhibitions of the models of the Grasse Marine Museum by the museum itself
– all day long, from 9:00 to 17:00: Underwater drone exhibitions & environmental solutions by seafaring specialists,
– all day, from 9:00 to 17:00 the ROTARACT of Antibes, will promote a raffle in favor of SNSM Antibes
– 11h00 Blessing of the volunteers and donors by the father chaplain Jean Ligier of the National Gendarmerie,
– 11.20 am Lecture of the “Sailors Prayer”
– 11:30 Traditional human chain of the Yachts with Heart accompanied by the pipeblowers. for the benefit of the Food Bank and the French Red Cross
– 12h00 Pot of friendship – pizzas, drinks … (kitty) for the benefit of the SRA choir
– 12h30 – 13h30 Choir of the Antibes Regatta Society – Marine songs
– 13h30 – 15h00 Rock Music Group ” NEVADA BAND”
- A food and beverage truck will be their all day
Presence of the MYBA The worldwide Yachting Association to represent the Yachting industry and many other partners
We hope to receive many visitors that day
- Facebook link to this event : https://www.facebook.com/events/2250237478622377/
Eco-Mer’s 2018 Yachts du Coeur events :
2018-11-26 Departing Palma , ‘Slipstream’ collected charitable donations to help the hurricane relief effort for Barbuda. Eta Barbuda 14th dec 2018
Following up on last year’s philanthropic effort, the crew of M/Y Slipstream is once again transporting charitable donations from Palma to Barbuda, one of a number of Caribbean islands that is still trying to recover from last year’s devastating hurricane. With a list of essentials provided by ECOMER, Slipstream collected from yacht crew and companies in Palma before its departure at the end of November.
“We always planned to follow up on what we did last year rather than make it just a one-off mission,” explains Captain Steve Osborne, rotational captain on M/Y Slipstream. “Transporting across materials to help in the rebuilding process is an easy and simple gesture. I do hope more yachts that go across to the Caribbean – or anywhere else in the world that could do with assistance to help improve their situation – will get involved. We would never take any credit for what we are doing, it’s just logical and fairly easy to do – any sort of charitable work is.”
- 2018-10-13 – Yachts du Coeur in Port Vauban Antibes – Destination people in need in the Philippines Islands. We collected and sent 5 tons of aid by container to the Catholic Church in Manilla. Philippines. ETA 10th Dec 2018
- 2018-11-17 – Cancelled due to Yellow Jackets demonstrations in France
- Watch out for our charity evening dinner on the evening of the Cannes event.
2018-06-30 A total of 20m3 of donations from a yacht captain who owns a yachting company, have just been offered and were passed on successfuly to a handicaped lady in dire need of help.
- 2018-06-11 Yachts du Coeur Trophy – Vieux Port of Cannes
Each Year, a Yachts du Coeur collectible artwork trophy is given to the Eco-Mer elected most deserving Yacht of the Year. This Year 2018 trophy is to the image of Mother Nature “CERES” and she was given to M/Y Slipstream for her exemplary charitable services given to help out the populations of the hurricanes stricken Caribbean Islands.
Sylvie Wohlgemuth, the “Ideel®” artist who created this years trophy, said :
” I’ve put Mother Nature in full light. May all the people who get close to her do the same !”
ECO-MER attending Environment and Yachts Shows
- 3rd june 2018 – “Port Canto Fêtes l’environnement” – Port, Canto Cannes
ECO-MER was present at Port Canto Fêtes l’environnement day to promote our quality charter for the seas in the bay of Cannes and its ten commandments. CANNESs the first city in the world to use the word caring alongside vigilance when speaking about the sea, thanks to ECO-MER.
- 24th -25th May 2018 Marina High Tech – Port Marina Baie des Anges
Eco-Mer was present at the Marina High Tech to promote seafarers humanitarian and ecological values. We also took the opportunity to launch our quality charter for the seas and its ten commandements, as well as our 1st children’s book called ” Where is the sea urchins family “, a tale about the importance of respecting and protecting our ocean wildelife.
Past events are here